The set-up of your Fund
Setting up a fund can be overwhelming, considering the many options, costs, choices you have to make and in transparency.
The steps shown below are a simplified version of the fund set up process.
- Choose the right (legal) structure: UCITS or (QI)AIF
UCITS: Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities
QIAIF: Qualifiying Investor Alternative Investment Funds
Feel free to reach out to discuss
- Decide on domicile (Ireland vs Luxembourg)
Each country has it Pro's and its Con's, regarding language, taxes, work ethic etc
- Decide on using an existing structure or setting up an own structure
Mainly depending on set-up time, costs, expectations on AUM and future plans.
It is a misunderstanding that you cannot chose your own fund name or pay for other funds in an existing structure.
- Candoris offers the following services on top together with its partners
- Management company
- Transfer agent
- Legal advice
- Financial reporting
- Money laundering officer
- Company secretary
- VAT reclaim
- Required legal documentation
- Marketing documentation
- Country registration